Craft Vendor Sunday - 1st
Craft Vendor Sunday - 1st
Sunday 09/22/19 - 12x12 spot for the first weekend
Contract and Instructions
Kinmundy Log Cabin Village
September 21 – 22 & 28 – 29, 2019
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. -- Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To participate in our 2019 Fall Festival, please fill out the information and return to the address listed below. A receipt and your site number will be returned to you once we have processed your application.
Please read the following carefully:
· Hand crafted items are preferred. Commercial/direct sale items must be approved.
· Dressing in old fashioned clothing is not required, but it does add to the presentation. Demonstrating your craft often brings more people to your booth.
· Set Up Time: All vendors must have their booth set up and vehicles out of the village by 9:30 a.m. The gate will be open by 7:30 a.m. and after the craft show for loading.. The village will be open all day Friday the 20th, before the festival for set up. Tents and tables may be left between the craft weekends if staying both weekends.
· Weather: This is an outside event and unless it is pouring rain we do not close. No refunds will be given.
· Booth Space: Booth space will be: 12 foot wide. Two people are allowed with the space, you will receive 2 free vendor passes. Children must be kept with you. Please no pets, only service animals. Craft people will not sell food, and food vendors will not sell crafts. Booth spaces are chosen by a committee. We will take requests for a particular space. But we will consider your heavy items for sale to the best of our ability. If you plan to bring a generator, please let us know. We will try to make accommodations that do not bother others around you.
· Supplies: The vendor must supply his/her own tables for display, as well as tents if needed. Be sure to prepare for the weather with tarps, plastic, etc. There is no electricity.
· Cost of Booth Space: Price per booth space (12’x12’) is as follows:
o One Day $30.00
o Two days $60.00
o Both Weekends $100.00
o Reserve number of spaces needed
· Cleanliness: Please clean up your booth site. All large boxes must be placed in the dumpster located in the large parking lot. Boxes should be broken down to conserve space. No bags or containers are to be left on premises.
· Damages: Kinmundy Promotions, Inc., and event organizers are not responsible for theft, loss, damages, or bodily injury to the vendor, employees of the vendor, or customers of the vendor due to vendor negligence.
· Drugs/Alcohol: No alcoholic beverages/or drugs allowed and no smoking at your booth. Smoking only in designated areas.
· Honoring your Contact: A signed contract must be honored. When someone does not show up, that empty spot reflects on the entire show. If you can not honor your contract, please let us know. Refunds will only be given with a legitimate excuse.
Contacts deadline is: September 1st, or you will be required to pay a $10.00 late fee.